Friday, September 9, 2011

After a short hiatus, we're back! Day 19



















After little man getting sick and missing two day of school, and my crazy, hectic schedule, I'm back for day 19! Lunch for today is home made snapping turtle sunflower butter rolls (the recipe was veganized from a Peanut butter turtle roll recipe in an old bread machine cook book given to me by my grandmother that I'm having lots of fun with) and teriyaki pasta salad with carrot flowers, hearts and stars and diced celery and garlic. Dessert today is Dandies vegan marshmallows with sesame sticks (it sounds kinda kooky I know, but try it, I swear the two together are amazing! Slightly sweet and slightly salty.) With an Apple And Eve organic sesame street Elmo fruit punch juice box to wash it down :) Out fit for the day is white with light blue, gray and black madras plaid shorts, with a gray polo shirt. He has art today, so I'm excited to hear all about school and find out what his new word is. This word of the day thing is really working well for him. He's been helping me read his bed time stories for the past 2 weeks! Will update with daily happenings later.




No comments:

Post a Comment