Tuesday, October 3, 2017

Vegan MoFo Day 3: But where so you get your protein?


This week has been bonkers with school clubs, scouts, and popcorn sales key code 7702288304 (in case anyone would like to help the kid make it to his $3,000 goal, there aren't vegan options in our districts online sales, but there is the option to donate for military donations that get sent to people serving, and a lot of what is sent, I am told,  is the vegan popping kernels.) I wanted to make a veggie burger, but by the time we got home from selling popcorn, it was like 7:45. And I was exhausted. Then I remembered a video we made for a public speaking class. I had to make a commercial, and The Super Funtimes Vegan Holiday Cookbook had just come out, so it was an easy choice. I was sick  at the time unfortunately, so we weren't able to put a lot of time into it, but the kid's performance was awesome. For the buffalo chicpea pita section for superbowl Sunday, his line, after taking a bite of one, was "this is how I get my protein, go team!" He said it in his "manliest" voice, and it was awesome. So here is a link to the video.

No comments:

Post a Comment