Monday, August 20, 2012

Back to school


So my computer crashed in the midst of vegan mofo last year, and I didn't get it working right again until sometime in January, and by then it seemed as though most of the year had gone by, so I sadly let it be. But I'm back this year, and trying to keep track of every day again. Lets see how it goes :) Day 1 lunch consisted of organic sliced carrots, with ginger soy vinagrette dressing to dip them in, peach mango fruit gel from trader joe's, silk almond milk, and a home made seitan pepperoni sammie on trader joes sprouted bread,. I found some cute little lunch box notes at Target in the dollar section, which ironically coordinate with his ice pack. They're adorable, and he liked getting a note from me in his lunch. He said it made him smile and reminded him  that I love him. <3 First day of first grade outfit consisted of DKNY t-shirt and jeans, a Shawn White hoodie, and a pyramid spike belt which was sadly not pictured. I'm thinking it's going to be a good year!

No comments:

Post a Comment