Monday, October 8, 2012

VeganMofo Day 8/Day 33









Lunch today was kinda boring, but I hadn't had a chance to actually bake a loaf of bread yet. Leftovers from last night of breadstick, and bowtie pasta with marinara sauce, chocolate almond milk, and strawberries. Outfit for the day was his green solar system shirt (which you can't see under his coat anyway) and jeans. It was chilly this morning, so he pulled out his bat hood from his backpack. I wish the bat ears stood up better, you can't really see them very well in the pic, and I was going to take another one, but there were 2 rambunctious little ones chasing each other around us, and I felt like I was being herded. And then when everyone else realized that he had a batman hoodie come out of his backpack, they were swarming him. He  said he had fun playing the poisonous words song in music today. I guess it's kind of like Simon says with learning notes?

No comments:

Post a Comment